You will arrive on a pleasant road on the hill that dominates Rennes-le-Château. You will discover under your eyes a magnificient panorama, an unforgettable souvenir. Rennes-le-Château is mainly a town whose calm rural life has been disturbed by the arrival of a new priest Abbé Saunière.
Magnificient place full of history and mystery that you must see this once in your life.
- In Rennes-le-Château hovers the shadow of the devil, the Visigoths and their tresure, secret societies, and above all initiating priests and the Church… You will be fascinated by the extraordinary history of the priest Bérenger Saunière, who is believed to have found a fabulous tresure!
- Still today the mystery remains unsolved.
- You will take a trip to the past discovering the inescapable remains of Rennes-le-Château.
- The history of Rennes-Le-Château could have inspired the author of DA VINCI CODE.
- Lunch in a restaurant
- The wine cellar Guinot in Limoux (15 km south of Carcassonne), cradle of the Blanquette, the first sparkling wine of the world. Visit of the cellar of Blanquette producing since 1875 with a Sound and Light Show, Videos 3D and pictures, a, a unique concept for a fun and pedagogical visit of the Guinot wine cellar for Blanquette and Crémant. Visit with wine tasting.
Day offer, without transport : from 45 € TTC per person.
- The offer includes :
- 1 guided tour of Rennes-le-Château
- 1 lunch in a restaurant
- 1 visit and wine tasting in one of the oldest wine cellars of sparkling wine of Limoux
On demande day offer with transport, minimum 2 persons, 110 € TTC per person.
Reservation : AUD’ETOUR – Pascale Le Floch – 0033 6 74 08 30 61